Member for11 months 1 week
Wansdronk Architektuur BV
Wansdronk develops a solar energy, zero-emission and material saving building concept Emporium, offering a low-exergy heating system, with an integrated storage system without energy losses
• energy: heat storage losses are used for indoor heating;
• exergy: all system temperatures close to demand temperatures;
• execution: solar collector & heat storage suppliers available.
Emporium is in the implementation phase, and a methodology will be developed to learn to deliver with local partners, such as
• architects & engineers (BIM construction model);
• research institutes (TRNSYS simulation model);
• local authorities (R&D programs).
Buildings account for about 40% of the total energy consumption, and 36% of CO2 emissions, in Europe. Emporium zero-emission buildings need solar heating and seasonal storage investments, which can be co-financed by carbon credits. A blockchain carbon credits wallet for individuals is a small scale solution to facilitate this, house by house.